1. Why should I book my child’s birthday party at Jump Up N Bounce?
As the parents of two young children we understand the importance of his/her birthday party. They wait all year for this and we are dedicated to providing the BEST birthday party experience ever. Each party is private and allows for each guest of honor to interact with his/her friends without the interruption of outside children.
2. How do I schedule my party at Jump Up N Bounce?
Reservations can be made by calling us at 201-567-7529, by using our online request form, or stop by and receive a personal tour of our party facilities.
3. How far in advance should I book my party?
Weekend time slots fill up quickly so we recommend you book your party as soon as you know the date. The sooner you book the more likely your ideal time slot will be available.
4. What if I need to reschedule or cancel my party?
If you need to reschedule we require at least 2 weeks notification. Deposits are nonrefundable. We will, however, make every effort to reschedule at a later date.
5. What time should my guests and I arrive at the party?
Everyone should arrive 10-15 minutes before the party starts. This gives us time to collect waiver forms and go over safety rules to ensure everyone the best experience ever.
6. Can I bring in food or drinks?
We allow parties to bring in cake or cupcakes. If a child has a food allergy outside food may be brought in for that child. Additional food or beverages may be ordered through our vendor.
7. What ages can play at Jump Up N Bounce?
Jump Up N Bounce caters to children 2 through adult. Those under 2 require adult supervision, but may enjoy our toddler toys instead.
8. Are socks required to jump?
Yes. Socks are required for safety and hygienic purposes. We also have socks to purchase in case someone forgets their socks.
9. Are parents allowed on the inflatables?
Yes. We encourage all parents to join in on the fun.
10. Do parents pay admission?
No, we only charge admission for the children.